At the office of attorney William T. Wilson, we have more than 40 years of experience protecting
the rights of personal injury victims throughout central Texas. Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Attorney William Wilson places a premium on personal service and attention.
Handling Personal Injury Claims Since 1974
When you work with our office, all matters in your case will be handled by attorney William Wilson. Though we have extensive trial experience and are always willing to take your case to court to get the results you need, we can also help you resolve your case through mediation or arbitration.
We offer a free consultation to all new personal injury clients. For an appointment, contact our office or call us at 254-207-0233 (toll-free at 866-497-9062) to meet with a skilled Temple personal injury attorney.
Focus on Personal Injury Law and Estate Planning
Since 1974, we have focused on handling personal injury claims and estate planning matters. During an initial consultation, we can explain how we can protect your best interests regarding the following areas:
- Car accidents: We fight for people who have been injured in a car crash through no fault of their own. We have considerable experience working with insurance companies and can help you deal with the delay and denial tactics often employed. We handle all types of injuries arising out of car accidents, from soft tissue to serious and catastrophic injury or wrongful death.
- Truck and motorcycle accidents: We represent individuals who have been hurt in motor vehicle accidents involving trucks or motorcycles. We understand the state and federal regulations on commercial trucking and know how to demonstrate liability. We can also help you find additional sources of insurance coverage for serious and catastrophic injuries.
- Workplace injuries: We protect the rights of people who have been hurt in the workplace who are looking to recover damages in a civil suit from a non-subscribing employer or a liable third party.
- Premises liability: We handle slips, trips and falls involving poorly maintained property. We can help you get full and fair compensation, whether your injury was on commercial or residential property.
- Estate planning and probate: We offer simple and complex estate planning services tailored to meet our clients' needs. We can help individuals and couples work up front to identify how their assets should be distributed in the future. Our probate lawyer is also available to make sure an estate plan is properly administered after a loved one passes away. We are here to help you plan for the future, while making sure important details are covered down the road. Many wrongful death claims also require estate administration. We can help with all your estate and probate needs.
Contact a Temple Killeen Area Lawyer Handling Car and Truck Accident Claims
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact us or call us at 254-207-0233 (toll-free at 866-497-9062). We answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are conveniently located on the third floor of the Temple Public Library, which is handicap accessible, but will visit you in the hospital or in your home, if necessary.